Friday, April 02, 2010

My April Fools.

With throbbing feet, I decided yesterday I would ride the bike at the gym... well, "April Fools!" says my body! "You can't ride a bike with a soccer-ball sized obstacle in your way!!" So, running's out. And now, so is biking. So after a 30 minute walk on the treadmill... I went a whopping 1.5 miles. Winner. To celebrate, I came home and had one of Banana's wonderful muffins...

And and I am sure you wonder what else I do at home other than eat and sleep? Well, I stare at this all afternoon. Its truly fascinating to me. No stretch marks (yet? knock on wood) but I have been watching my bellybutton slowly disappear....

scary, huh? (I told you prego bellies look fake!)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

It would have been a special treat to see that belly painted like an easter egg. Maybe next year?

skroner said...

hahahahhaha just love the disappearance of your belly button..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...