Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Calling somebody else fat won't make you any skinnier. And ruining Regina George's life definitely didn't make me any happier. All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.

Haha oh... too bad I have ALL THIS in front of me... 28 weeks and I think I'm at 34 pounds-ish. So much for a pound a week.
As you can see, I can barely keep a straight face looking at myself. It just keeps getting better :)
Maybe there is some sort of world record out there I can break?

2 comments:

skroner said...

ahahahha.
love the title.
love the post.
and world-record breaking?!
that's serious stuff!
look into that (:

Laura said...

I am at a friend's house in California and her sister in law is 6 months and has gained 78 pounds. She is normally 100 pounds. BREAK THAT RECORD! Ruth you look so good preggers and you still are tiny as heck. Miss you, wish I could have seen you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...