Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tomorrow is april...and that means bathing suit season is upon us!!!!

TWO MONTHS TILL SWIMSUIT SEASON!


Even though I thought I would not even worry about getting into "swimsuit" shape this year, Mr. D showing me bikinis he was looking at for me in the Victoria's Secret catalog made me think otherwise... and NO, I will NOT be getting into a bikini while prego (I'm not sure who would want to see my stretched out, pasty white tummy other than Mr. D), but it did make me think about everything else that has been getting bigger (thighs and booty) and my desire to do (attempt) some swimming in public to keep me sane in the summer when I know I won't be able to do much else. I need help...What will I wear?! 


So, after bravely searching for hours online, I have narrowed my options to these two tankinis. And I am planning on going swimsuit trying-on shopping sometime in the next week or so, to have one "just in case" for when we go down to California for a wedding at the end of next month. Unfortunately, one of these two lovely options is $150 (the other is $24), but I don't want to let that sway you...which one would be cuter? Or, if you know where I can find some kind of cute bathing number, let me know!!! I am desperate for options!

3 comments:

Cheri said...

first one. It's more summerrrrrryyy

Andrea and Eric Stevens said...

I like the top one!

Maskmario10 said...

Ruth, you shouldn't wear a swimsuit. You're pregnant, remember?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...