Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I cannot be more thrilled to announce the summer arrival of....

(drumroll, please) A BABY BOY!!!!!
I thought I would fall out of my chair when I saw that wiggly little body on the TV monitor... what a squirmy little guy!!! I was so lucky to have both my sisters, and of course Mr. D, there. SO sorry Kana and Laura for keeping you in so much suspense last night!!! Yesterday was filled with visits with family and friends, giving them blue cupcakes (Which Grandpa Phil thought were PINK!?!) and telling the big news. We still don't have a decided name but we're working on it. I am SO excited for our little BOY and get SO emotional just thinking about holding him in a few months. He looked super healthy and we discuss measurements with the Doc in 2 weeks to establish if my due date will stay the same, etc. I'M GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE BOY!!!!! I can't believe it. I have so much to learn.... I know nothing about raising boys!! :) And I don't think I have to tell you how excited Mr. D was... I wish I had had a camera on his face... it was priceless.
We celebrated by purchasing our first washer and dryer :) I am so excited for our little BOY to come!!! (but not too early, of course!). More pics to come soon and I will try to get the video uploaded so you can watch our squirmy one kicking in action!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

SO Wonderful! Congrats to the two of you... I had a small feeling it would be a boy. It's a dowling thing I guess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...