Sunday, February 14, 2010

V is very very extraordinary

With everything that has happened in the last few weeks, and days even, I am constantly humbled and reminded that we are a critical part of something that is so much bigger than any of us are. I am grateful for constant reminders to look outside of myself and my immediate "problems" and look for ways to serve others. Especially on holidays like today. Bananas' best friend and roommate, Emily, had an unfortunate car accident this past week, and Bananas is by her side this weekend in the Denver hospital. Sometimes it is so hard to feel so utterly helpless. I wish with all my heart that I could be with them at this difficult time, more than anything to hold my sister and make Emily better.

So, on the "official" day of Love, be sure to share a little.
Because sometimes that may be the only gift we can give.

And until you are back, Emily, we will just keep praying and hoping for a little miracle...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...