Monday, February 08, 2010

new house

Moving went along so smoothly and so quickly... it was a total blur....
SUPER BIG thanks to my lovely sisters and brothers in law, Grandpa, Drew&Madison, John&Jess, Neighbor Quinn, and Uncle Pat.
We started out at 8am and everything was in our new apartment by noon. By 1pm, everyone had their share of juice and donuts and left, leaving me with my sad and crying little Kevs (who cried in the car the whole way to the apartment, and subsequently our entire first night...oh, short-term memory...). So, with my little black and white shadow following me around, I unpacked and rearranged EVERYTHING by 7pm that same night, when Mr. D came home and took me out to dinner. (: I was more sore than after my first half marathon.
Sunday Dinner at D&M's was SO much fun... family+Superbowl+green chili burritos+Anna's birthday cake=AWESOME.
I will take pictures just as soon as I get home from work today...

3 comments:

QuinnerTheWinner and AnnieBannanie said...

You can run, but you can't hide! I will Blog-stock you no matter how far away you move! Ruth I miss you- come home! (and also, thank you for the bread...I will miss your homemade treats, and Kevin's paw prints, and many many more things)

Taylor and Stina Cline said...

I'm so glad the moving is done!
I will totally be at pilates...and at core cross training tonight if you're going :-)

Future Mama said...

Of course I remember you! Congrats on your new place! I HATE moving but it's somehow exciting too... Until the packing and moving starts, haha.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...