Friday, February 05, 2010

little things

For being an "easy" week at school, what with testing/shorter class times, I was expecting to have a decent amount of downtime... you know, to do things like take a 30 minute nap. I got one in all week!
I came home last night completely exhausted. Grouchy, grumpy, irritable, tired...the list could go on forever. (Did I mention I shut my finger in between the car door and dashboard?? Quite a feat, I know.) I walked up our stairs and... there was a potted plant on my doorstep!!! Of all things to make me happy on a dark night in the dead of winter, WOW.
The note read: Enjoy your last day at your old house! Provo will miss you! xoxo
So... not signed. But I have my ideas as to who it was from... and it just melted my icy little heart to tears. Sometimes it really is the little things that can make all the difference when you need it the most.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

so where are you moving?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...