Wednesday, February 24, 2010

its getting a bit uncomfortable...

Yesterday, I was running errands like crazy after school, and while nothing seemed to be going right, at least there were two silver linings to my day. [[Well, 3 if you count the fact that Mr. D didn't try to divorce me... I was in a ROTTEN mood (Sorry, Mr. D!!).]] First, my workout pants still fit (hooray!!), even if just barely, and second, over the weekend I stopped by Motherhood Maternity and purchased this cute kit for about $40 that came with a black maternity tank (shown here), rouched tshirt, yoga pants, and a white cami. $40!!! What a steal. In other words, my sanity for the next few months as I was getting a little embarassed going to the gym for a workout with the dreaded tummy peeking out...gross. Yesterday was also the first time in my pregnancy that I physically FELT uncomfortable... completely movement-restricted. I suppose that is normal, and I am (almost!) halfway there. Note the creeper Kevs at the window...

3 comments:

Kana said...

Wow! Keep growing... good thing :)
Few more weeks until boy or girl... crazyness :) Take care!

Stina said...

It'll get ever more "fun" just wait...keep coming to the gym! i'm going tonight...

anna. said...

just love. thanks for coming to visit me today! have fun on your art vacation ( :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...