Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mr. D's 26th birthday was this past Monday

So it was nice to have the day off with President's Day to spend with him. I made him Heath Bar Cake...but unfortunately we didn't have any candles with the number "6," so I improvised and used the numbers 2 and 4 together (if you can't tell from the picture). I think he liked it...
And here is my 18 week belly from Sunday.
One last little thing... I don't think Kevin got the memo about the baby. I am pretty certain he thinks it is his room. And the changing table is his new bed. Oh Kevs...

4 comments:

Laura said...

your home looks so sweet! it's just missing one thing but that's coming soon!! you look wonderful and beautiful as ever!

anna. said...

hahaha. love this.

Andrea said...

cute! cute! cute!

Andrea and Eric Stevens said...

you are pretty much the skinniest pregnant lady i've seen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...