Friday, January 22, 2010

valentines day is only a few weeks away...

And thankfully, it falls on a Sunday. Because every year since we were dating, Mr. D has had to work a BYU basketball game on Valentine's night, while I would settle in with what was left of our heart-shaped pizza dinner. Alone. Hence why I have never really been a huge fan of this supposedly romantic day. And usually try to suppress those memories.
But enough about that, the second best part about Valentine's this year is that it falls on a holiday weekend. I love holidays! So we can spend Sunday night with our Kevs and these fine fellows (all of which I adore... especially the only smiling one!) watching the all-star game:And I can actually stay up late enough to watch the whole game without having to worry about waking up early for school the next day. Now to contemplate what to get Mr. D for his birthday (the day after Valentine's day)... any ideas??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...