Friday, January 15, 2010

update on the housing search....

I think we found the right place!
As a split-level (two story townhouse) with two bedrooms, 1 1/2 baths, a fireplace, dishwasher and washer/dryer hookups, a 4 minute drive from the high school, I wish I could describe the wonderful feeling I felt when I walked into it. The closest thing I can think of is it is the same home-y feeling I feel when I think of the first apartment I remember my parents having when I was about 5. I just fit me. We are still waiting to hear back if we officially got the place, but talking with the renters selling their contract, they really seemed to like us!! I will keep you posted but we will find out soon and if we move it will be within 3 weeks! So soon!! I know Mr. D has his reservations about "paying for an extra room for 5-ish months" but I am going to focus on the positive... heat and a dishwasher!!! :)

Fingers crossed fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...