Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sugar Mama

...That's what I have become. I was listening to NPR and came across this little radio clip.
Its good to know that even though our family situation is a little different than most, it is quickly becoming a norm to not have the typical "mom stays at home with the babies while dad makes the money" situation. While it may or may not be ideal, it is the reality for some of us. And quite frankly, I am excited for it. I think I make a pretty darn good sugar mama... and I love my job. That's the most important part.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

haha, i'm about to be a sugar mama myself and i'm pretty excited, too! it helps being with someone you know will do a great job raising the babehs (and doing other housewifey things if you can get him to).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...