Friday, January 29, 2010

Review: Be Band by Bellaband

While a lot of people recommended to me the Bellaband, I instead opted for the Target version (read: much cheaper) BeBand. I've been wearing it pretty much every day for the last two weeks and needless to say, I LOVE it!! In looking through reviews of both, it seems that I made the right choice... the main difference (other than price) between the two, is that the Bellaband is a lot tighter, and I guess a better support post-pregnancy. Fortunately for me, I got the BeBand, since I already have a pair of maternity pants that are too tight at the tummy (sorry mom, but the cute brown dress pants are officially retired!) and I have realized that I do NOT like tight pants because I feel like I have an overhang/frontal muffin top. (gross, I know.) Well, maybe I will debut MY BeBand Sunday when I take my week 16 picture... we shall see!
1 week till we move. Eeek! :/

1 comment:

Laura said...

week 16!!! gosh i'm excited.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...