Friday, December 18, 2009

taken from My life is average.

I like to think that if my mom had twitter, or knew how to do a status update, that she would do this:

Today, my mom posted her status on facebook as "going up to green bay, WTF". I asked her if she knew that didn't mean "with the family". She said of course, it meant "Wednesday, Thursday and Friday". She didn't get why I was laughing for the next hour. MLIA

I love you, mom.
Christmas in one week!!

PS still waiting to hear back about (renting) the house of my dreams... I'll let you know if anything comes of it!

PPS I kind of want to do this to my cat...

5 comments:

Cheri said...

I think that is SO SO SO funny! Poor Astrid!

Lace said...

Do it to the cat but please take a video of poor Kevin as you do :) it would make my life complete!

Mandy said...

STILL laughing. That is priceless.

Debbie said...

That is so funny. My mom does have facebook and wrote on my brother's wall "Happy Birthday, LOL" She thought that she wrote "Happy Birthday, Lots of Love" but, I informed her what the acronym actually meant! :)

Taylor and Stina Cline said...

I think I might have to do it to my cats!! Love it! Sorry I've been missing our workouts!! See you after the holidays!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...