Tuesday, December 29, 2009

silly.

have you ever hear of slickdeals.net? Mr. D is obsessed with it. I am pretty sure it is his homepage at home and work... but he does always find random sweet deals, like most of the presents he buys for me or deciding to take me on my first trip to IKEA this morning so we can get a free breakfast. IKEA is the greatest. I just wish I could order a pre-made kitchen/living/bed/bathroom. It would totally be worth the couple thousand. I just don't know who would put it together. Maybe Tio Daniel??

2 comments:

anna. said...

"i don't know how to tell you this, but... there's a chinese family in our bathroom."

i know you think (500) days of summer was terrible, but actually it was awesome. me vs sarah > you

<3

skroner said...

i second this comment.
sorry.
(:
500daysofsummer <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...