Monday, December 28, 2009

searching for the perfect apartment

I can't stand apartment shopping. As much as Iove shopping, I really, truly detest searching for an apartment. But since it is an inevitable, I thought I'd have a little fun with it. So here is our "future dream apartment" list, from most to not-quite-as important: 1. Allows the Kevs 2. Is under $700-ish, including utilities 3. At least 2 bedrooms, 1 bath 4. Dishwasher included 5. Washer and dryer included 6. Heat included 7. Some form of air conditioning included 8. Decent location, so near a bus stop or close enough for one of us to walk...since we have one car 9. A yard, or at least someplace not too close to heavy traffic 10. THIS Beachfront view from the patio. I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...