Monday, December 07, 2009

oh what a night. again.

I had another night/early morning like this one. It was terrible. 3am stomach cramps and nearly passed out again... couldn't muster the energy to wake up Mr. D so just gave in to a lot of deep breathing and serious praying. I know this is something I'll mention to my Dr., but if it happens again before the next two weeks (when my appointment is), should I schedule an earlier appointment? Its not unbearable, but its definitely close. I am fine this morning, just tired from a terribly interrupted night's sleep. On a better note, spent the weekend at family's condo in SLC which was lovely. Had courtside date night BYU basketball tickets, visited with friends, did some shopping (got my first pair of skinny jeans), actually had heat for one night and slept better than I had in weeks. Didn't take any pictures but I'll post my 8 week pic later this week. Today I am buying a down comforter and boots that aren't deadly 4 inchers. :)

1 comment:

Kana said...

Oh Ruth... I am worried... please take very good care of you.

Sending you warm thoughs...
bisous, kana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...