Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Years Resolutions 2009... always reflecting and improving.

Taken from January 2009 blogpost: And in 2009 I hope to: -Continue exercising at least 8 hours a week (does 6-7 count?) -Create and eat healthier, more balanced meals and whole foods (check. except for the past couple months.) -Limit my daily chocolate consumption to only once a week (complete fail. Except for since I got pregnant... I don't crave chocolate hardly at all) -Only go out to eat two times a month (negative. especially since I stopped cooking.) -Train for and run two half marathons, as well as other 5k's and 10k's (check on ALL those!! Nearly ran a race every month this year, but will have to settle for having run 12 races in 12 months over the course of fall 2008-fall 2009) -Complete student teaching, graduate BYU and get a REAL job! (HUGE CHECK!!) -Create at least four works of art a month (unless they are really large) (umm... nope. But its probably about 2, average.) -Visit more art museums, travel to NYC (negative. maybe next year?) -Not cut my hair. Let it grow, let it grow, let it grow (CHECK. winner.) -Do more volunteering and take advantage of service opportunities (not as many as I would like...)

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love how frequently you post, and I love your resolutions! I too want to improve on scripture study and temple attendence... isn't it funny that it is the little commandments that are sometimes the hardest to keep. THanks for the inspiration! Good luck on 2010.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...