Monday, December 07, 2009

love love love my down down down down down

The Kevs and I took an immediate adoration to the down comforter...how have I never owned one before?!?! They are SO warm! All the time!! I wanted to take a picture of Kevs all wrapped up in my newest splurge, but you know, dark cat + dark comforter... all you would see are three white flecks of his nose and paws :) So I thought this photo I found online did him (us) justice with how lovely and wonderful we feel all wrapped up like a candy bar: Plus, it looks like our old friend, Gatito. We got hit with some "real" snow today..."real" as in 4 inches that turned my 20 minute commute into 45 minutes! But I am OK with that, since I did survive without any accident. Certainly a nonstop prayer since I woke up this morning until I got home tonight played a part of that. We are supposed to get a few more inches tonight, I think. I also think we should have saved all this snow for Christmas, Utah. But... at least the first big snow held out till December, when we only have two weeks of school left (TWO WEEKS?!?!) till winter break. That's legit. PS. We are going to Vegas for the Bowl game. Awesome to have a mini-break, but we need to make sure Kevs has a sitter... she left him alone this weekend for a few hours and he left us a (peculiarly) little "present", as in thats what you get for leaving me alone. It was 24 hours!!! That cat has some deep seated separation anxiety we need to work on.

1 comment:

naomi said...

Oh man, yeah, the first time I slept under a down comforter was the best day of my life. I have a fake down one now that does the job I guess. They are amazing though. Wish we could cat sit for you, but I doubt he'd want to fly here for the weekend...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...