Thursday, December 17, 2009

Letter to Anna or Sarah, (or mom to tell Sarah or Anna)

If you can find ANY way to bring me back 2 pints (or 4??) of Graeter's double chocolate chip ice cream, that is what I want for Christmas. Its all I ever think about and unfortunately to ship them out here it will cost $12 A PINT, and you have to buy a minimum of 6 (thats $80 for ice cream, folks). Crazy, I know. Crazier that I am actually considering it (don't worry, Mr. D shot that idea down FAST). Even if it is completely melted by the time you get here. Seriously consider it. I would even reimburse you. You would be the best sister everrrr. I just don't think I can go another 6 months without it.

PLEASE???

1 comment:

Cheri said...

I was wondering when you would go to cutestblogontheblock! Anyway...I ALSO know how you feel about the whole Graeter's ice cream! You were the one that introduced me to double chocolate and I usually get it every time I go to Graeter's!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...