Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Kevs inspecting my gummy dino bear

I'm not sure why he did it for this picture but sometimes he just stares at my stomach, like he knows something is going to come out of there and it is going to rock his world.
Is it terrible of me to think that my life at this point is terribly boring? I was just talking with my dad on the phone and suddenly felt like, oh. My life is no more interesting right now than it was 1 or 2 weeks ago, when I last spoke to him. I haven't run any races, I haven't been working or travelling or really doing anything this break other than sleeping (approximately 12 hours a day), cleaning and watching too much TV. I suppose the highlight of the break was making candy buckeyes with Mr. D last night, who I am surprised hasn't been completely bored out of his mind the last week. Thank goodness for lots of bowl games and the NBA....

The glorious, final product. GO BUCKEYES!! BEAT THE OREGON DUCKS!!!

1 comment:

anna. said...

yeahhh buckeyes.

winner winner chicken dinner.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...