Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here is what happened to all the Christmas monkeybread I made this year:
And as usual... it won't stop snowing. Awesome. Its a little harder to imagine spring in 3 months, but I can still manage to remember what being warm feels like. Good thing Kevs still loves the snow. Even if it looks like he wants to come in, we open the window and he just stares at us blankly.
Yet another appearance of Brandi, otherwise known as Kevin Garnett's longtime girlfriend (now wife). Kind of fitting for this kitten as I think she looks a little brandy-colored...

2 comments:

Taylor and Stina Cline said...

Sad about the Monkeybread! I've been MIA at the gym lately too...went on monday finally though :-) see you soon!

Taylor and Stina Cline said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Did I totally forget you were pregnant or has it been that long!! SWEET!! I'm so excited for you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...