Wednesday, December 23, 2009

first doctor's visit

Even though my OB is a man, at least he doesn't look like the guy on the right. The doctor's visit yesterday went GREAT! I have gained 3 pounds so far (YIKES), and that is just since my initial physical about two weeks ago. The highlight of the visit was of course, Mr. D and I getting to hear the HEARTBEAT of our little one for the first time... it was so wonderful!! A little beating heart that is not my own... it just really hit me that someONE is growing inside of me! So cool. Also, thanks to Concessa for finding this hilarious blogpost, based on a DO/DON'T pregnancy book that I borrowed these images from. They are so funny!! More info on the Vegas trip later ...we just got back and I am exhausted from all the driving.

1 comment:

anna. said...

GUMMI DINO-BEAR!

yesssss. i told dk and sarah about it yesterday ( :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...