Wednesday, December 16, 2009

finally.

Finally. I am making a comeback. The sickness in the form of a malicious 3 week cold is finally leaving me. And yesterday, I went to the gym for the first time in a week. And ran for 15 minutes!! That was huge for me. I am thrilled that I will be (knock on wood) germ-free for the holidays. Just in time for everyone to leave me. You know who you are. Today, tomorrow, Friday. I won't see you for weeks. Months. a year? Thats the downside of having friends (and family), you see. They move on. They move away. And I just stay here. Not stuck, but not free to go. I was so sad yesterday, even after 2 Sweet Tooth Fairy Cupcakes. So good, but still so sad. At least I did feel better after my workout, a tried and true testament that you really do feel better if you go to the gym, and it keeps you from crying for at least the time you are there. PS the best part about being pregnant? I have, for the first time in my adult life (in the last week) been eating anything and everything I want (in moderation, of course), not gone to the gym and barely gained a pound. I attribute it to drinking lots of fluids... and getting upwards of 16 hours of sleep some days/nights. :)

1 comment:

naomi said...

It makes me feel better to know you've been pretty sleepy too haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...