Saturday, November 28, 2009

spoiled girl

I have been spoiled rotten this year. And its not even my birthday or christmas yet!! I will have to take pictures of the pile of gifts I have been given. Among the list so far (so I don't forget): my parents and brother flying out here for a week/feeding me/doing my dishes/hanging out with me, VS shopping trip with A :), gingerbread house from A and DK, sweaters & scarves & flirty apron from parents/DK, jewelry organizer from in-laws, about 8 books I gifted to myself (compliments of all my credits from swapping books on Paperbackswap.com, the greatest internet invention ever), wireless mouse & not one but three pairs of slippers & the cutest BYU jacket EVER from Mr. D. Spoiled, spoiled, spoiled. I don't deserve any of this. But I still miss my family so much.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...