Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love, love, love my blog. And here is why: people actually read it. And they check up on me through it. Case in point: My amazing mother. When I spoke with her on the phone yesterday, the first thing she told me was that she had read my post that day. And she was wondering if I had gone on a run yet(I hadn't). And actually, before I spoke with her I thought I could get away with skipping out on the run... as that post had been hours ago, and I no longer felt like running. But that phone call filled me with a sense of responsibility. SO I WENT FOR A RUN. Not a huge run by any means, but a few well-paced miles. And it felt SO good. Thanks, mom. and a little PS: My parents and DK are flying out here as we speak for a week of family get-together-ness!! I am so excited. And today I have to master the art of using my time wisely (which I am still an amateur at), as I navigate my way this afternoon to a long nap, run, and houseclean before the family comes in at 8. And then (hopefully) another nap as I prepare to go see a midnight Twilight showing with the shortie cousins here. Its going to be an exciting week and a half, I can feel it :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I love reading your blog too! and I love how often you post! BTW, I LOVED New Moon! I LOVE Jacob!!! I felt a little weird that I was lusting after this 16 year old. First Zach Efron, now Jacob... I may have a problem!! :)

naomi said...

The fact a Small Run for you = more than half a mile, stuns me. I am most impressed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...