Sunday, November 08, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday, LK!!!

I know, I have been a bloggacker (Blogging slacker?) this week. But there has just not been that much of interest going on with me. LK, on the other hand, one of my very best friends, turned 20 yesterday and competed in a (sprint) TRIATHALON!!! What an inspiration!! Here she is running the 5k portion of the Tri. Getting ready to bike 10 miles! And changing in between the cycling... To SWIM a mile!!! I am pretty sure all I could swim would be 10 feet... if my life depended on it! And of course, after the big finish with her victory balloons and flowers... boisterously flamboyant, so EVERYONE would know that this crazy girl decided to compete in her first tri on her birthday... I mean who does that?!?! LK, YOU ARE AMAZING. GREAT JOB, WOMAN!!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ruth I love you! thank you so so much for cheering me on for the WHOLE race! you seriously made my birthday amazing. i can't thank you enough :)love love love, Laura

Shlepn7 said...

Hey, this is LK's mom! Thanks for posting this. I wish I could have been there and now I feel like I have:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...