Friday, November 20, 2009

3 naps, 3 jetlagged ohio family members, one midnight showing, and one schoolday later, here I am. I cannot believe the chaos that was the Twilight midnight (well, 12:14 if you want to be technical) show. It was a cute movie, but I know everyone has an opinion so I won't go and spoil it, you just have to go see it for yourself. That Taylor Lautener doesn't look like ANY high schooler I have ever seen, even on steroids... much less a 16 year old! And I will probably never get over how creepy and pastywhite that kid is that plays Edward... Anyways, I will post pics from last night soon. Now off to another nap then to see A's lighting design show, Children of Eden on campus tonight. Wish me luck on my second night attempting to stay up past 9.

2 comments:

naomi said...

Judging from the comment on my blog, you're PREGNANT?!?!?! HEllo, where is the oversized post saying WHATS UP MAN, I'M PREGNANT?! I am so pleased for you two!!!!! Our babies will be born in the same year!

Mandy said...

I thought the SAME thing about that Jacob character...And it was a little awkward when the middle-aged women were full on yelping at him when he came onto the screen. Really ladies? He's 16!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...