Monday, November 30, 2009

24

Happy birthday to me. I got Reese's from the school PTA... that I could smell from across the room in a gift bag even as it was coming through my door. Those will go right to Mr. D, that is for certain. I also got my appointment for the H1N1 on Thursday. And our "real" insurance kicks in tomorrow. And I'm still terribly sick. I finally had to tell my 3rd period why they can't be eating food in my class before lunch. I just couldn't stand it anymore. I am older, more tired, hungrier yet repulsed at the sight of food than I have ever been in my life. 24 is exhausting.

1 comment:

Kana said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Sounds like really rough time, but soon everything will get better... i hope! Hang in there, and take great care of yourself!

bisous bisous from paris<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...