Friday, October 30, 2009

Today... I was Tom Brady's wife.

My tubby tummy got so many dirty looks (or flat-out stares) at the high school today. Possibly, 1) They thought I was a Juno-wannabe pregnant high schooler, or 2) They were jealous of my super creative (pregnant) Giselle Bundchen "costume." Probably the latter. Easiest DIY costume I have ever done: favorite pair of jeans + three scarves+ favorite Patriots jersey = awesome. a little unnerving though, now that I look at pictures. I really do look pregnant...with scarves, of course. also of note, tomorrow I am running in a 5k where I just found out we will each be handed a flag and if someone passes us they get to take our flag (kind of like a sick game of tag) but if you pass someone you can take their flag. each flag is worth $1 when you cross the finish line. My only goal is to keep my flag... And thanks again to Bananas for the tulips. I love them but I think there is one in my home who loves them more than me. They are a welcome distraction for the Kevs from the lack of moths due to the premature utah winter.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

what an awesome idea for a race! i hope you get at least $5!!

anna. said...

emily was juno last night and it was funny / awesome. everyone was kind of confused, esp at our stake dance ( :

Mandy said...

Love love love the costume. So topical.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...