Wednesday, October 14, 2009

kitten??

poor, poor Mr. D. I'm sure he had no idea when he married me that I would be responsible for bringing seven strays into our home within the last two years. But...It was raining as I came home and was talking with Little DK on the phone... and I found this little guy. Crying. Hungry. Cold. Wet. Outside the stairs that lead to the front door of my home. I mean, what else could I do? So, I fed him (definitely a HIM. NOT fixed. three to four months old?) and what does he do? Finds the Snuggie, turns it into his nest, and falls asleep on my couch. How did Kevs take it? Like he does with everything... a lot of heavy drinking :) And... my freezer. HC on sale at Smith's ($1.25-$1.77 each!! I got 20.) PS did I mention that Healthy Choice should really consider me as their postergirl? FOR REAL.

1 comment:

anna. said...

hahahahahahahh. i love this.

<3 kitten and <3 freezer full of hc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...