Friday, October 09, 2009

I love you, ACM!!

When we lived with this view in 2004-2005... And I (constantly) did crazy things like this on camera... Was a bad influence on ACM... She taught me how to climb in caves. And we sure did have a fun (and snowy) freshman year. I don't even know if she will see this. But I found this video today and (other than being mildly embarrassed at my goofiness) I was completely overwhelmed with the amount of love I have for this girl. ACM, I am so glad we are friends. 5 years and counting... :) PS I miss you. video I really couldn't have asked for a better spanish class comrade, running buddy, roommate, and foodie (like me!) all rolled into one giggly package. <3

1 comment:

Amy Maxwell said...

Yay! I love you too, Mrs. D! I can't believe it's been 5 years. Oh how far we've come since those days. Ok, maybe just you. I'm still just as silly. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...