Friday, September 18, 2009

Why I run... (goals for Sept 20, 2010)

WATCH THIS

wow...Sunday marks my one year mark of being a runner!! 365 days, seven 5k's, two 10k's and two half marathons later, the desire to run (and read and create) still burns in me.

One year from now, I will have run my first marathon and hope to be training for my second. I will also continue in my efforts to run one race every month (hopefully continuing to maneuver my way to find the cheapest races!). So in other words, a year from now I will have run 24 races.

I cannot emphasize how much my art, teaching, spirituality and running are all interconnected to each other.
I LOVE MY LIFE. I am seriously so blessed.
And you know what? If Elaine S. Dalton can run the Boston Marathon, so can I. Someday...

PS saw "The Proposal" movie today. A+ winner. Put that on my birthday list...

1 comment:

anna. said...

just love proposal.

cant wait til you see (500) days!

and sister dalton is incredible. f'realz.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...