Saturday, September 12, 2009

Poor Mr. D. He even woke up early this morning to watch me finish my race. unfortunately... I misunderstood when my 5k was this morning and arrived just in time for the post race breakfast--WHAT?!?! Yeah, I was about 45 minutes late instead of 15 minutes early. Which brings me back to the concept of karma. I have never run a race without paying the race fee. Ever. Even though I have attempted to run in about 4 "free" races in the last year, none of them have worked out for one reason or another, including today's race. Which leads me to believe that I NEED to pay for a race to feel legit in racing in it...or at least thats what I think my subconscious must be thinking. But needless to say, today was a PERFECT day for a run and I was up anyways, so I ran to the gym, worked out, and ran home. What a great, lazy start to the day. I can't believe I've been up since 8 and that is all I have done. Off to get some cleaning done!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...