Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I felt so great just the day after my race. But how, when I was lathargic, cranky, and famished for days after my last half marathon?? Well, I can boil it down to that I read this the (early) morning before my race last Saturday: "But behold, I say unto you that ye must pray always, and not faint; that ye must not perform any thing unto the Lord save in the first place ye shall pray unto the Father in the name of Christ, that he will consecrate thy performance unto thee, that thy performance may be for the welfare of thy soul." (2 Nephi 32:9) And you know what? Its true. Find out more here. Told you I smiled all the way through the finish line :)

1 comment:

Andrea and Eric Stevens said...

Ruth you are awesome! Way to be a great example in so many ways and a great friend too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...