Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MY BESTEST FRIEND AND FAVORITE HERMANA KATIE LARSEN IS HOME

I can't even contain myself... glory of all glories, I just received notice (via text from nephew Addi) that Katie was home!!! After faithfully writing her (just about) every week for the last 18 months while she has been in Cincinatti, I FINALLY got to talk to her on the phone tonight!! I can't wait for the 22nd, when she comes back to her REAL home (here!) and we can hang out again!!!! What a great day. I've already started working on our "movies to watch" list... 17 Again, Harry Potter, Dark Knight, Wall-E, Iron Man, Mamma Mia and Sweeny Todd (both of which I have still not seen), James Bond, Horton Hears a Who, Slumdog Millionaire, Australia, Indiana Jones, Juno, Persepolis, and (!!) HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!! AND OF COURSE WE WILL BE SEEING FAME!!!! If anyone has any other ideas for awesome movies she may have missed out on since leaving January 2008, please let me know?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...