Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tag... you're it!

Mr. D is away for a day with the boys. In looking through a friends blog, I caught this little questionnaire. Enjoy! 1. Where did you meet your husband? At the Glenwood. 2. How long did you date before you married? A little over 7 months. We don't waste time. :) 3. How long have you been married? 3 years, 2 months and 21 days as of today. 4. What does he do that surprises you? Just a few hours ago he left for New Hampshire and kissed me goodbye not once, not twice, but four times. That is something I usually do! I love that he surprises me every day. 5. What is my favorite feature on him? His boyish, dimpled (and heart-meltingly perfect) smile. 6. What is my favorite quality of his? I don't think there's a single person he's met that does not like him. He has the best personality. 7. Does he have a nickname for you? Not really. 8. What is his favorite food? Either Tex-Mex food or just everything his mother makes. 9. What is his favorite sport? Baseball, but he loves all sports...except NASCAR. 10. When & where was your first kiss? In his Glenwood Apt living room, September '05 11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Everything. Especially mini golf. 12. Do you have any children? Not yet, just a kitten we've raised since birth. 13. Does he have any hidden talents? He has some wicked good dance moves. 14. How old is he? 25. But his granny claims he looks about 21 and I look about 16, which suits me just fine. :) 15. Who said I love you first? I know I thought it first and probably said it first. 16. What is his favorite music? Dave Matthews/Boston/Chicago/Old school Michael Jackson. 17. What do you admire most about him? Everything. 18. What is his favorite color? BYU True Blue. 19. Will he read this? Eventually... Maybe?? 20. Who do you tag? Whoever thinks their man is great!!

3 comments:

siovhan said...

I can honestly agree with #6. I don't know anyone who doesn't love Drew--he's pretty fantastic, and always there for you.

Mandy said...

Very Sweet. We loved Drew from the moment he knocked on our door :)

Laura said...

This is so cute ruth :)

ALSO

you are running a marathon in less than a year?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I will be your faithful training buddy if ever you want one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...