Friday, July 31, 2009

The Future Husband List....

... as dictated by my 14 year old self.
"Qualities of Future Husband:
Honest. Attractive. Loyal. Served a mission. Member of my church. Good Morals. Sweet. Compassionate. Caring. Loving. Unpredictable. "Built." Successful. Has good education. Good smile. Spiritual. My friend. Good father. Gives me flowers/roses. Buys me jewelry. Dedicated. High standards. Good kisser. Treats me good. Likes athletics. Doesn't like dogs. Likes healthy food. Make dating fun. Good hair. Not too hairy. NO UNIBROW. Likes kids. Not neat freak, but not too messy. No piercings. Not gay. Random. Soft hands. Pretty wedding ring. Takes care of me when sick. Does not smoke. Good hygiene. Dresses well. Can keep a cool head. Smells good. Hardworking. Wears Armani cologne."

And added to the back of said list after I started dating (at 16): "Cannot describe as bear/ogre. Not sappy. Taller than me. Self sufficient. Mr Fixit. Good sense of humor. Good laugh. Level headed. Gentleman. Creative. Happy personality. Humble. Strong. No facial moles. Doesn't lie to me."

Ladies and Gentlemen, with the exception of the Armani cologne and being a Mr Fixit (no idea where those ideas came from), you have just read a description of Mr. D. I found this list scrawled in pencil and already fading, from ALMOST 10 YEARS AGO in my basement in Ohio.

It makes me wonder... how on earth did I get so lucky? I must have done something really good....

1 comment:

anna. said...

i will be back in utah this monthhh. let's hang out omg.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...