Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stray Reflections

Thanks to Mager, for giving me a bunch of extra canned cat food (which I hate giving to KG because he always drinks the juice and leaves the meat), I remembered there was a stray (the one on the right in the above picture) that was looking very skinny lately... turns out it is because she was pregnant! Her kitten (I am guessing is about 3 months old, on the left of the upper picture) showed up... and the poor little thing was petrified of the Kevs!
I suppose I have such a tender place in my heart for strays, since our little Lucy was a stray and I figured that someone must have similarly befriended her by feeding her, or else she would not have been so loving and inviting towards us and we would have never adopted her and been able to care for and find homes for her and her four kittens, who would have otherwise been ferrel like this little kitten above. Don't worry, he wouldn't hurt the little one! I watched for about a half hour, just to make sure. Oh, and since you are reading this, don't tell Mr. D I am feeding strays..... :)

1 comment:

Andrea and Eric Stevens said...

my heart goes out to poor hungry animals too, it's so sad. we're happy to give you guys our cat stuff, but we're really just repaying your kindness. Giving us your cat stuff when we were in need! thanks again Kron!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...