Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I could not find any real, solid information on why that is, but I think it is to help people relax and think. I've been thinking a lot today while weeding (but wanted to wait to post a pic of my newly weeded, blossoming oasis until Friday).
So in thinking about thinking about simplifying and not wasting time, and decided to delete my Facebook and Twitter accounts in an attempt to be more productive. I know it was random, but I feel more productive already!
Anyways, there are so many lessons and parables that can be learned or better understood from gardening. All those little tiny weeds with their tiny little roots spread like carpeting, but that is what I get for not weeding in almost 5 weeks. And weeding is hard enough as it is, but the plot we are growing on used to be grass, and unfortunately grass continues to try to grow there. But with 15 tomatoes and counting to protect, we continue to press on.

3 comments:

anna. said...

no facebook?

boo.

Kana said...

I saw some in Chicago Airport too!!
Not as many as NC... ;) very neat idea though. I would love to sit one and relax...

Kana said...

Oh! and I will be going through Boston AP next week :) I will be thinking of you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...