Wednesday, May 27, 2009

when your pet catches on fire....

Don't panic. No worries, the Kevs is fine. Its not even his first time. Just caught a little case of the stupids.
So we are back from our Boston trip. It was lovely, and time well-spent with family. If it wasn't for the total lack of sleep due to all-night games of Phase 10 with brothers in law, I would have stayed put. :) But no, I did not get to go to a Red Sox game... THAT would have made it a perfect trip, but alas, we just did not have the time in such a short trip.
Of mentioning, B went through the temple yesterday. Our siblings are all just growing up so fast. We are so blessed to have been born into such wonderful families.
And the REAL reason why I LOVE Quincy Market in downtown Boston... to keep it PG, I will have to settle for saying they are Heavenly Brownies from Maggie's bakery. I am still drooling...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...