Wednesday, May 06, 2009

SMOOTHIES AND CHARFIELD

I've worked this recipe to total perfection, so the following is for everyone's summer enjoyment: Mrs. D's Favorite Smoothie
Mix in a blender: (yogurt and juice can be done in any amount you want, we usually use less so our smoothie is thicker)
2/3 to 1 c. low-fat vanilla yogurt
1/2 to 3/4 c. orange juice
1 Banana
1 to 2 c. frozen mixed fruit chunks
and I usually add in 1/3 c. frozen cranberries, for the antioxidant benefits (don't tell Mr. D!)
Try it, or a variation, and tell me how you like it or what YOU would do to make it better!
We are also babysitting Charfield again, as Mommy Firefighter had to go to an EMT conference through Saturday. As promised, I made her play with the stuffed puppy little D asked me to give her. She is darling but also... a total spaz. w2cbsxffffffz3 333Q33``````````````````````````````````````````````2''''''b [[hn Like dancing all over my keyboard. Love it.

3 comments:

Stinkoman said...

Ruth, I'm so happy you gave Charfield that toy I wanted to give her! Love! :) ...(smile)

from, maskmario10(Daniel)

anna. said...

just love!! omg. i miss charfield. oh and going to the gym with you : (

but guess what movie mom and i are going to see tomorrowwww....

Debbie said...

I am going to try this soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...