Saturday, May 30, 2009

First race since the half marathon... Race for Red 5K

L & I before the race... L was actually wearing the shirts we got. Would you believe hers is a size MEDIUM?? She's practically drowning in it!!
This Kid (shown ahead of us, below) was AMAZING and would NOT let us get ahead of him the entire race... well, until the end when I kicked it into gear the last 100m... I tried to cheer him on, but he was exhausted from keeping up with us! :) 
Mrs. D crossing the finish line!
Poor photo-deprived L was right behind me, and got her fantastic finish picture ruined by this injured woman! Boo! Sorry, L! We'll get a better finish line pic next time! :)
And the very fabulous A little Sass, hardcore in her all-black!!
A perfect day for a lovely run to raise awareness of heart disease!! Race time to come soon!

1 comment:

A Little Sass said...

Congrats! I am SO impressed. You even won a medal in your age group(I don't know if you know that or not!) It was fun seeing you there. Hope to see you at the next one! :) Thanks for cheering me on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...