Monday, April 20, 2009

We're 17 again....Day 5 of NAEA

Happy Monday Marathon Day!! :)
Dr. Graham and a few fellow students presented their Rock Art Research to us at the Conference this morning and it wasn't even boring! Their slide show had lots of fantastic and interesting pictures.Then we went to... (*drumroll please*) The Mall of America! We wanted to go on some of the awesome rides after hours of shopping, but instead opted to...
Eat a nutritious lunch AND
See the GREATEST MOVIE EVER. We were positively giddy... so I suppose it was a good things that we were just about the only ones in the theater. Okay, maybe that was an overstatement, but really, this movie is what I want for my birthday. It was one of the few romantic comedies I have seen that I LOVED start to finish, no if's, and's, or but's about it.
And then we ended the day at another AWESOME place... Bucca di Beppo's! Yum!
It's been a fun few days with great friends, but I am ready to see and be with my Mr. D tomorrow night!!!

1 comment:

anna. said...

i'm angry and jealous.

in case you were wondering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...