Thursday, April 30, 2009

so I nearly had a heart attack--

After a day of mad cleaning the house inside-out, I looked up my grades and well, student teaching was just one class, so I just had one grade...at first glance--"F"!!!!???!? Omg. Then I looked a little closer and realized it was a "P." Did NOT know this was a pass/fail class. Phew! Its official, I am getting my degree after all! SO relieved! So with 163 credits, 3 classes retaken, all in the course of 5 years, I graduate with a 3.29 GPA. Not bad but not awesome. I think my major GPA is a little higher? Candid photo taken by Mr. D. who claims I always "fake" smile, so he supposedly caught me in a "real" smile. Woo-hoo! I am graduated!
....now what????

2 comments:

Kana said...

beautiful photo!!!!!
Congrats :D

anna. said...

come play in ohioooooo. and go running with me and ryan reynolds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...