Wednesday, April 08, 2009

One year and the Boston Marathon

With all the chaos of the weekend, I spaced on the one year anniversary of this blog! It was on April 3, 2008 (A year ago last Friday) that I began this blog as more of an experiment/requirement for a technology portion in an art education class, and over the months just fell in love with it, as a way to visually express myself and my life in a way that can communicate to others! I have since created my very own online professional portfolio (which I desperately need to update before I send people there!), and created a second blog based more specifically on addressing things of an artistic nature... whether that is art production, thoughts, or my newfound interest, running! (8 months and counting!).

Speaking of which, the 113th Boston Marathon is rapidly approaching! (April 20th) I am so excited to maybe watch it online and root for my personal favorite, Kara Goucher!! I want to see a girl win it this year (which hasn't been done since the year I was born, 1985) so Go Kara!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...