Thursday, April 23, 2009

Graduation part 1 of 2 and Hiking the "Y"

Well, the family has flown into town and you know what that means...
We had a fun morning hiking the "Y" (which I never thought I would see the day that little D would actually hike, but he did!) as a family and I spent a wonderful evening with my sisters (S will also be class of '09, but in high school, while A will be BYU class of '10) and my dad. I love when they come out to visit, even though I am always sad it is for just a few short days...they leave Saturday morning :(. Well, tomorrow will be a blast, I cannot wait for my party and a whole afternoon with family!

2 comments:

siovhan said...

LOOK AT YOU!!!! You are so darling in your graduation stuff!! I'm so excited for you!!

Kana said...

Congrats!!!!
Enjoy your summer?!
and see you very very soon :)
<3 love from too far away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...