Tuesday, April 07, 2009

funny story...

Very unlike our typical Kevs with his puppy-dog loyalty (literally, we call him, and he comes, like a dog. NEVER fails...until last night) we couldn't find him, didn't hear his tinkering little bell. I was a wreck going to bed, and even worse when I didn't find him this morning before work. I got into my car to leave for work, looked to my left where Q&A's car sat parked next to mine, and was SHOCKED to see a bouncing little furball inside their car!! My Kevs had snuck into their car (which he does rather often, as he has car fetish. I know, its random. but we love him for it.) and SPENT THE WHOLE NIGHT stuck in there! I quickly opened the passenger door (thankfully, it was unlocked) and he appeared to be desperate for attention (meaning back to normal), but overall okay. :)
Also, opening day for the Sox (currently up by 2 at the middle of the ninth) and I have decided I don't really care about the whole Half Marathon drama... I am already planning my next one in August!

1 comment:

siovhan said...

That is SOOO funny!! I can't believe he was in the car!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...