Monday, April 20, 2009

Days 3 and 4 of NAEA 2009!

Saturday we got TONS of free art supplies from the vendors,
Then went to more student chapter stuff... looking like FIERCE pro's as usual,
 Played Top Model "trapped in a box" (Tyra would be so proud),
And since some dumb kids were dirtying the pool, we finished the night in a sauna making Spin Art! Sunday, on the other hand, was much quieter, but I did forget my camera. I got to meet amazing artist Mark Bradford, listen to him speak twice, and walked to the Walker museum and sculpture garden, all equaling quite the enlightening Sunday. I am learning so much about who I am and who want to become... I love art!! I love teaching! I have the greatest major (and hottest group of girls to hang out with!)!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...