Friday, April 03, 2009

the big decision

I am going to do it. I just decided tonight. I am going to run my provo half. Even if it means (since as I write, it is pouring rain) that I get sicker than I am now, I will do it. My parents both warn me against it, but Mr. knows I can do it. I just may have to dress extra warmly and say a few more prayers than I usually do, but with B&L there, and Bananas cheering me on, I have nothing to fear.

I went to yoga, cross trained and ran three miles tonight. I think I am going to be ok.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...